PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Original contributions based on theoretical and empirical research, case studies, etc. are invited on the theme and sub-themes of the conference. All papers will go through a process review by a panel of experts. Accepted papers will be published in the conference volume (with ISBN). All communication regarding papers should be addressed to Prof. M. P. Singh, The Chairman, I-LIPS 2019 Department of Library & Information Science, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, (A Central University) Lucknow.226025 Uttar Pradesh, India or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The name, full address, email, and phone numbers of the principal author should be clearly indicated for future correspondence. The selected papers will be published as an edited book with ISBN number in print or digital format.
- Length: Not more than 10 pages maximum for a paper in double space and shall not exceed 5000 words. However, authors are advised to write as much precise as possible.
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: Heading-12 (Bold), Sub Heading 10(Bold) and the rest of the text - 10.
- The title should be concise.
- Paper Format and Layout: The paper should have the following details:
- Title (should be in the center)
- Authors (designation, affiliation, detailed address, e-mail ID and Phone numbers)
- Abstract (maximum of 150 words)
- Keywords (maximum 5)
- References (APA style format only)
- Case Studies proposed may preferably be supported by real-life case examples.
- Tables and Figures, if any must have a brief the caption is written on the bottom of the figure and provide the due reference of the original work.